It's tastePINK and thank you for joining me on a fitness journey

It's tastePINK and thank you for joining me on a fitness journey

To anyone who is currently on a fitness journey, no matter what stage you're at, stay motivated and make yourself a priority to stay within a positive space. So that you too can see change. Read the whole text and video below.

This is Trill Eats Volume 1. Hydration is critical Infusing your water with different flavors which are great ways to make boring water more fun. I've never tried Meyer lemons or pomelo. I love the cross between the grapefruit and orange lemon citrus. I urge you guys to try new things, new fun ways to make food in any capacity, or even drinks that are exciting. And I thought of a great way to enhance the flavor that would use honey. Something like Himalayan honey which has a very distinct flavor, but it's perfect for this drink. I wanted to use ground ginger, of course, fresh would be best. And fresh cinnamon sticks are the perfect ways to garnish and enhance the overall flavor. If you let this sit for 20 minutes, I promise it will be a crowd favorite. 

For brunch, I wanted something hearty and very savory. I am the one who loves breakfast potatoes, but I want to learn more how to add flavor to my food using herbs, spices, and salt. And I urge you all to look into oils that have a high heating capacity so that they maintain their flavor profile even when baking. This is a really good tip.

I paired this with roasted heirloom tomatoes and hard-boiled eggs, and to kind of kick it up a notch. I love using black beans, corn salsa and tomato sauce for that added kick. It's bursting with flavor. It's so filling. I would definitely make this again. I urge guys, [you should] try it. Now for the protein smoothie thick, rich goodness. I wanted to use this ice Matcha tea because it's different. I just want to try it. It looked good. I wanted to pair it with something is very high in protein. [And] I'm using different facets of vanilla flavor like almond milk and protein powder. [I] wanted to incorporate that same citrus flavor from earlier, so as to kind of balance out any bitter flavors. [I'm] using just half of the Ice Matcha Tea.
About half a cup of cottage cheese. Of course, you can add in [any] fruit of your choice, but try not to add too much fruit. It blends into perfection. It's this thick, rich and just super tasty smoothie. I definitely felt full for a very long time and I attribute that to the protein. For dinner, I wanted to go all fancy. I love lentils. There are so many ways to prepare them. I love using garden vegetable broth, it flavors the lentils so well. I don't see why I haven't used it sooner. I'm just going to let this cook and then I wanted to focus on the sweet potatoes. I wanted very spicy, but sweet potatoes so I used red crushed pepper and sage. If you guys haven't noticed I love potatoes, and in the meantime, [I] went back to the lentils while the potatoes were cooking and [I] want to simulate refried beans. So you can put your lentils in the food processor or blender [just] until they respect smooth consistency.
I know it looks weird. I'm going to add a little bit more of the garden vegetable broth [to] thin it out So that when we're cooking it. It kind of looks just like that refried beans feel. I know it looks crazy, but it's so good. And I wanted some greens, so I love using green beans and bell peppers. They add a light crunch and it's very filling. On a whole wheat tortilla, [I'm] just going to let you know put the lentil paste on along with the vegetables and stock on the sweet potatoes that we roasted from earlier. And you can stop here.
Cause it's perfectly fine, but I wanted to add chicken to kind of bulk up the meal even more. But when I tell you this is so flavorful and adding a little bit of hot sauce just makes it that much more perfect. I hope you all enjoyed this, what I eat in a day video. If you would love to see more, be sure to subscribe, give this video a thumbs up and take the [polls]! What would you like to see next? I would love to know. Make sure you check out my healthy lifestyle playlist and let me know your thoughts.
Previous Post Next Post